An Introduction to the Ministry of MagicEdit
- Week 1: Introduction: What is the ministry of magic?
- Weeks 2 - 5: The Departments, and what they do.
- Weeks 6-8: Which Dept. is the most important? Why?
- Weeks 9 - 10: Is the ministry complete? What would we add/remove? Should we?
- Weeks 11 - 12: Wizangamot
The Leaders of the Wizarding WorldEdit
- Week 1: Introduction + Pre-Ministry Leadership
- Week 2: The First Minister for Magic: Ulick Gamp
- Weeks 3 - 4: The Goblin Rebellions: Albert Boot, Basil Flack, Hephaestus Gore
- Week 5: Artemisia Lufkin, The First Lady of Magic
- Week 6: Of Beasts & Games: Grogan Stump
- Weeks 7 - 8: Race Relations with Muggles: Evangeline Orpington & Priscilla Dupont
- Weeks 9 - 11: The Wartime Ministers: Bagnold to Shacklebolt
- Week 12: Coursework + Applying for Ministry Summer Placement
Advanced Magical LegislatureEdit
- Week 1: Introduction to Legislature, types of Laws
- Weeks 2 -3: Censorship and Owl Post
- Weeks 4 -5: Code of Wand use and the Wand Ban
- Weeks 6 -7: Anti-Werewolf Legislation
- Weeks 8 - 10: International Statute of Secrecy
- Week 11: Revision and Review
- Week 12: Exams - NEWTs