Note: This article is a work-in-progress.
1. If you could only save one of the following items, what would you choose?
- A. The Ornate Mirror (H)
- B. The Chest with Runic Inscriptions (R)
- C. The Yellow-Parchment Map (G)
- D. The Rare Gemstone (S)
2. Sunset or Sunrise?
- A. Sunset (S, R)
- B. Sunrise (G, H)
3. What creature are you looking forward to learning about most?
- A. Werewolves (H)
- B. Dragons (G)
- C. All of them! (R)
- D. Merfolk (S)
4. "The place of the Lady is..."
- A. ...Wherever she has the best vantage point (S)
- B. ...Supporting her husband and family (H)
- C. ...Away from harm (R)
- D. ...Up to the Lady in question (G)
5. Left or Right?
- A. Right (R, S)
- B. Left (G, H)
6. Which virtue is most valuable?
- A. Humour (G)
- B. Decorum (R)
- C. Amiability (H)
- D. Prudence (S)
7. If you seek wisdom and insight, seek it among the... ?
- A. Magistrates (G)
- B. Philosophers (R)
- C. Aristocrats (S)
- D. Poets (H)
8. Give a detailed history of your character - if a student, at least two paragraphs, if an adult, at least three.
9. Give the personality of your character - at least one paragraph.
10. What is your character's appearance? If you have a picture please post it here!
11. Does the character have any special abilities? If so, please elaborate.